-3 medium bananas
-1/2 cup cup of no added sugar & salt peanut butter
-2 tbsp. of cocoa/ cacao powder
-1-2 scoops of Premium Whey Protein (Chocolate Flavour)
-1 tsp. of vanilla essence
HOW TO MAKE:
– Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius, place baking sheet in loaf pan (cut to fit) / grease it with coconut oil.
– Mash bananas in a mixing bowl.
– In a small microwave safe bowl, place peanut butter & pop into the microwave until melted.
– Using a spoon/ blender mix the bananas, protein powder, vanilla essence, peanut butter and cocoa powder until smooth.
– Pour mixture into loaf plan and bake for about 20 mins or until cooked, test by using a knife to see if batter doesn’t stick to knife.
– Remove from oven & let it cool.
– Slice as you like.